Schedule a Tour
Order & Schedule Now
Prepare your property for a Tour!
Make the most out of your virtual tour by making sure your property looks its best! A virtual tour is an online open house, so get rid of the clutter, and make it sparkle! Here are some tips to look your best and get our photographer done on time:
- Spruce up your garden and lawn; trim shrubbery, consider planting flowers.
- Yard and patio should be neat; outdoor furniture should be in good shape.
- Mow the lawn; make sure the driveway & entryway are free of clutter (toys, bikes, etc.)
- Winter – keep the sidewalks cleared of snow.
- Remove clutter and tidy up shelves and table tops.
- Move excess furniture out of rooms. You want space clean, open, and clutter-free
(dog crates, tray tables, etc.).
- Replace burnt out light bulbs; great photography requires proper light.
- Vacuum, clean the windows and surfaces.
- Clean off kitchen counters; remove any clutter.
- Make sure dirty/clean dishes are out of the sink & put away.
- Empty the garbage can.
- Put essential items used daily in a small box that can be stored away.
- Close toilet lid and empty the garbage.
- Clean mirrors & glass surfaces.
- Hang towels neatly from the towel bar.
- Clean floors and surfaces look best in photos.
- Check the basics around the property to make sure it is clutter-free and picture ready.
- Turn on as many lights as you can when the photographer arrives.
- Try not to be in the room the photographer is photographing as you may end up in the photo.
The photographer cannot:
- Move furniture
- Clean or dust
- Move garbage
- Pick up/move clutter (toys, dirty dishes, dog toys, etc.)
Sorry! South Florida Virtual Tour.com photographers will make sure your property looks amazing online, but don’t clean or stage homes. The photographer cannot move furniture, clean, dust, move garbage or belongings, or pick up and/or move clutter (toys, dirty dishes, dog toys, etc.). The home MUST be ready for the photographer when he/she arrives. Upon arrival, our photographers can wait no longer than 10 minutes for additional home preparations. If a delay occurs, your virtual tour will be rescheduled and you will be assessed a $20.00 rescheduling fee. Thank you for your cooperation! If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at 954-533-6490 or e-mail us vi email@example.com